preferances and mysql

Barry blclark@gci.net
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 00:32:06 -0900

When I do not use the sql option in horde.php I can log into my imp
session just fine.  Compose does not work but that is another issue
right now.  When I do use sql in horde.php I can still hit the index
page and make the login attempt but I get all of the following pear
errors.
Warning: Constant pear_error_return already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 25

Warning: Constant pear_error_print already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 26

Warning: Constant pear_error_trigger already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 27

Warning: Constant pear_error_die already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 28

Warning: Constant pear_error_callback already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 29

Warning: Constant os_windows already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 36

Warning: Constant os_unix already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 37

Warning: Constant pear_os already defined in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 38

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pear in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 69

Help