pear errors

~td~ Barry Clark bclark@ptialaska.net
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:18:38 -0900 (AKST)

I checked to see if I had pear loading from an auto_prepend, it is not.
It is in the include_path but I beleive it should be.  I cannot find any
referance to it in the httpd.conf at all and I am not using the .htacces
files yet so I have not configured them to work.  I have to say that I
have used a few lists before to get more info on some of the programs that
I was using and this is by far the most responsive list I have ever
subscribed to, most of the time I feel lucky to even get a response from
the list but here I have not only gotten a response every time but it has
always been accurate.

Thanks,

Barry Clark

 > When I do not use the sql option in horde.php I
can log into my imp
> session just fine.  Compose does not work but that is another issue
> right now.  When I do use sql in horde.php I can still hit the index
> page and make the login attempt but I get all of the following pear
> errors.
> Warning: Constant pear_error_return already defined in
> /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/pear/PEAR.php on line 25

You have the pear library included twice anyhow. Do perhaps have an
auto_prepend_file set in php.ini, httpd.conf or .htaccess?

Jan.