Can't load the IMP page

Mark Lai marklai@keycommasia.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:24:29 +0800 (HKT)

Dear all,
I am new user using IMP3.0, turba with Horde2.0, I had installed all the
required rpm files in Red Hat 7.2 . I can login and do an administration things
using the Horde index.php file , but I can't get into any php page in both IMP
and turba. Before I comment out the imp/turba session
in /horde/config/registry.php, I can get an errror message in both index.php
page of imp/turba. But after I comment out these sessions, I can't load any
page of index.php in imp/turba and the browse shows that "the page is not
found".
Does anyone seen this problem? And would you mind to tell me the solution? Is
it my installion fault or config problem?

Regards,
Liulie