[imp] imp icons like inbox.lv (themes)

Ronnie Garcia ronnie@mk2.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:33:19 +0100

At 17:29 20/01/02 -0500, you wrote:
>On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 04:59:11AM +0800, boiboi alavaren wrote:
>
> > Ok, so how do we get this started?
>
>Someone needs to start collecting themes.  Then, someone can
>submit some diffs against the hordeweb tree.  I don't have the
>time to organized this myself.

  If someone is interrested in publishing Horde Themes, you can send them
to me to ronnie@mk2.net

  An Horde Theme is either :
   - a tuned html.php file, that can be found in the config/ directory of
horde applications,
   - a set of new icons, that can be found in the graphics/ directory of
horde applications,
   - a combination of both.

  When you send me a Theme, please follow those basic rules :
   - rename the html.php file to something like appname-html.php
(horde-html.php for /horde/config/html.php, imp-html.php for
/horde/imp/config/html.php and so on).
   - send icons in a compressed archive format (zip, tgz) and name the file
so i know if they are Horde icons, turba icons..
   - please attach a screen shot with your Theme files.
   - give a nice name to your Horde Theme ;)

  A page has been setup on Horde's website (http://www.horde.org/themes/)

  Thank you for your contribution!

Rgds,
Ronnie.