[imp] imp icons like inbox.lv (themes)

boiboi alavaren boiboi@stberlin.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:45:59 +0800

This is great..

Thanks.

Quoting Ronnie Garcia <ronnie@mk2.net>:

+ At 17:29 20/01/02 -0500, you wrote:
+ >On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 04:59:11AM +0800, boiboi alavaren wrote:
+ >
+ > > Ok, so how do we get this started?
+ >
+ >Someone needs to start collecting themes.  Then, someone can
+ >submit some diffs against the hordeweb tree.  I don't have the
+ >time to organized this myself.
+
+   If someone is interrested in publishing Horde Themes, you can send them
+ to me to ronnie@mk2.net
+
+   An Horde Theme is either :
+    - a tuned html.php file, that can be found in the config/ directory of
+ horde applications,
+    - a set of new icons, that can be found in the graphics/ directory of
+ horde applications,
+    - a combination of both.
+
+   When you send me a Theme, please follow those basic rules :
+    - rename the html.php file to something like appname-html.php
+ (horde-html.php for /horde/config/html.php, imp-html.php for
+ /horde/imp/config/html.php and so on).
+    - send icons in a compressed archive format (zip, tgz) and name the file
+
+ so i know if they are Horde icons, turba icons..
+    - please attach a screen shot with your Theme files.
+    - give a nice name to your Horde Theme ;)
+
+   A page has been setup on Horde's website (http://www.horde.org/themes/)
+
+   Thank you for your contribution!