[imp] Maildir, IMAP, HP-UX ...

Donatas V. vyzard@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:14:13 -0800 (PST)

I cant understand what you call "POP3 interface"? What
is it?
I use qmail, not sendmail. for pop3 i use
qmail-pop3d,for pop3s i use sslwrap, for imaps i use
courier-imap-ssl server. These servers open
respectively 110,995,993 ports. So as I understand IMP
connects to localhosts these ports and operates, using
adequate protocols? rigth?
What is the difference of using pop3 or imap using
with imp?