Turba - How to insert data using mysql prompt

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:33:14 -0200

I am  running Horde 2.1-cvs, IMP 3.1-cvs and Turba 1.1-cvs, PHP-4.1.1
with FTP, Gettext, IMAP, MCAL, Mcrypt, MySQL, PostgreSrunningQL, XML
support modules, apache 1.3.22 +mod_ssl 2.8.5 in a FreeBSD 4.4 box.

 I created another table similar to turba_objects to be a table read
only for the clients where i intend to fill with the company names. So a
created a user in mysql just with grant select. I tested and it worded.

My problem is how to fill the data on that table once I don't know how
to generate the primary key object_id of that table which is a strange
string to me.

Is there anybody could please tell me how turba do to generate the field
object_id (primary key) when it insert a data into table turba_objects ?
 The idea is to insert the data using mysql prompt to transfer all the
address book of the company to a new table so the imp clients can have
also  company address books to consult (read only) .

Thanks a lot !

Darci Tartari