Problems with Attachments

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:55:28 +0000

Hello.

I wonder if anyone else has had problems with attachments as I have.  I'm
using the tarball of IMP/Horde, and Apache 1.3.22 and PHP 4.1.1 on FreeBSD 4.3.

Sometimes (I'd say about 40% of the time), when downloading an attachment in
IE 6 (on Windows XP) the save file requester pops up I click "Save" and that's
that... it just sits there.  I can replicate this issue on several different
computers, so it's not my browser; and with several different attachments.  I
had first thought that it was spaces in the filename causing the problem, but
I've patching IMP to remove spaces and I still have the same problem.

Anyone got any clues, or found this behaviour?

Cheers,
Henry