[imp] Problems with Attachments

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:53:44 +0000

It seems I was a little eager firing off this message.

What I've found thus far:
1. Only IE 6 seems to have this problem - I couldn't replicate it on IE 5.1 on
Mac OS X for example.
2. I'm not sure (I'll check when I have access to a non WinXP machine), but I
think perhaps only IE 6 on WinXP has the issue.
3. Changing the /lib/Browser.php file adding the
                    $this->setQuirk('break_disposition_header');
line to the IE6 detection section solved my problem.  I have Q313675 patch
which is the cumulative patch for all IE 6 issues up until sometime in
December from MS.  Don't know if this has any effect but I seem to have read
somewhere that some patches through the header behaviour (on this list?).

Anyway, thought I'd share.  I'll report tomorrow with regards to IE6 on non-XP
OSes.

Cheers,
Henry