[imp] IMP 3.0 +

Paul Reilly pareilly@tcd.ie
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:01:08 +0000 (GMT)

> You probably want to set namespace = ''.  That's for setting the
> IMAP namespace for cyrus and courier-imap.

Hmmm. I've tried that but makes no diff. Still get 'login failed for some
reason'. Am I correct in using $type == 'vdomain' in the conf.php hooks? I
don't think my IMAP server would take a login of "user@host". And must I
have a server entry for all of my virtaul hosts in servers.conf?

> imp/templates/login/login.inc

Got it!

> >     Also any thoughts on how I could implement a different login page
> >     based on vhost ? ie so each vhost can have it's own customised
>
>     if (domain1) {
>         include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/domain1-login.inc';
>     } elseif (domain2) {
>         include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/domain1-login.inc';
>     } else {
>         include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/login.inc';
>     }

Excellent - I must admit I thought this would have been much harder to achieve!
However I've got the basic principle working using the following:

$vname = call_user_func($conf['hooks']['vinfo'],'vdomain');
if ($vname=="unsgac.org")
        {
        include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/login.inc-unsgac';
        }
if ($vname=="americhord.com")
        {
        include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/login.inc-americhord';
        }
else    {
        include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/login.inc-default';
        }

> http://horde.org/gollem/

Nice one!

Paul