[imp] IMP 3.0 +

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:06:26 -0500

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 02:16:52AM +0000, Paul Reilly wrote:

>    $servers['imap'] = array(
>     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
>     'server' => 'mail.unsgac.org',
>     'protocol' => 'imap',
>     'port' => 143,
>     'folders' => 'mail/',
>     'namespace' => 'unsgac.org',
>     'maildomain' => 'unsgac.org',
>     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
>     'realm' => 'unsgac.org',
>     'preferred' => ''
>     );

You probably want to set namespace = ''.  That's for setting the
IMAP namespace for cyrus and courier-imap.

> 2)  Login Page Alterations?
>
>     Where do I look to edit the login page. I mean drastically - like
>     moving the login form in to a table in the middle and putting banners
>     on the top and images on the side?

imp/templates/login/login.inc

>     Also any thoughts on how I could implement a different login page
>     based on vhost ? ie so each vhost can have it's own customised
>     graphics on the login page?!

You'd have to add some code to login.php.  In pseudo-code:

    if (domain1) {
        include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/domain1-login.inc';
    } elseif (domain2) {
        include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/domain1-login.inc';
    } else {
        include $registry->getTemplatePath() . '/login/login.inc';
    }

http://horde.org/gollem/

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)