[imp] change settings as user

Lars Kirchhoff lkirchhoff@ieb.net
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:43:46 +0100

thank you for this hint. this worked out. I created this table by myself and
made only the pref_uid as primary key, after the described problems with the
db scripts and mysql 3.22.xx with primary key longer than 255. After switching
to the varchar(200) and setting the pref_scope and pref_name primary as well,
the settings are now beeing saved in the db with the right pref_scope,
pref_name and pref_uid.