imp 3.0 showing 0 messages - using pop3 - but it does move them to cur/

Jason Detar jason@detar.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:49:34 -0500

Hello everyone,

I've been working on imp 3.0 today and installed new Apache+PHP, Horde 2.0,
turba, and so forth. Mostly everything seems to be working OK but   when I
log into imp it won't show any messages. My servers.php is setup as the
following:

$servers['pop'] = array(
    'name' => 'POP3',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'pop3',
    'port' => 110,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => '',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => ''
);

The system configuration is qmail+vpopmail. Any other third party program
such as outlook will retrieve messages just fine from the mail server, but
when you login to imp you see the server move them from new/ to cur/ but it
doesn't show any messages in imp. It just says you have no messages. What is
wrong with my installation of imp/horde? I can log into the server just fine
using horde's demo site for imp 3.0. Thanks!

Take Care,

Jason Detar