[imp] Poppaswd

Thomas Jalsovsky admin@postel.sk
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:37:07 +0100 (CET)

I downloaded and tryed to apply that patch before I wrote my previouse
e-mail. I think a README file should be included in that patch, at least.
There is not written that I should copy those files into horde/ or
horde/imp/, should I overwrite the exiting files (e.g. main.php, base.php
...).
It is very poorly documented,oh sorry - it isn't documented.

OK. I installed the patch in horde/ but it is not working. There are some
problems, I removed the patch because the system doesn't worked with it.
(at the moment I use IMP3 RC3)

Regards,
		Thomas