[imp] Poppaswd

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:23:56 -0200

I will tell you what I did....

1- Make a dir called passwd inside the horde dir

2- Unpack the passwd.tgz inside the passwd dir

3- Edit the horde/config/registry.php and include the new application.
Just copy and paste  other application and edit the variables to point
to passwd tree like that:

 $this->applications['passwd'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../passwd',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/passwd',
     'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/passwd/graphics/lock.gif',
     'name' => _("Senha"),
     'allow_guests' => true,
     'show' => true
 );

You can see that I created a new dir called graphics inside the
/horde/passwd  to put a gif  inside.

4-  Then at /horde/imp/config/conf.php you must include your
application. Take a look at my example bellow.

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba','kronolith','gollem','passwd');

5- Configure /horde/imp/config/servers.php with your pop3 server to
authenticate the request

$servers['pop'] = array(
    'name' => 'POP3 Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',