[imp] Expand Names window comes up blank

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:57:43 -0500

Actually, before sending it in, I tried it under IE, but, unfortunately,
I only had an IE6 machine to test with.  In that situation, it didn't
work either.. :(

Believe it or not, all users have been able to happily send mail without
any problems.  Honestly, though, I have not had any users complain, so
my guess is that they are using IE5.x which is probably working just
fine (no way for me to tell).

-Rich

--
Richard West				mailto:richard.west@divatv.com