[imp] Expand Names window comes up blank

moorewr@eckerd.edu moorewr@eckerd.edu
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:15:47 -0500

I'm sure you'll get a raft of replies, but here goes:

Probably, you'll also be unable to send a message.

Jon Parise and others have confirmed this due to a javascript bug in
Mozilla/Netscape 6. I noticed from your message source that you are using
Netscape 6.2.1. Try composing with IE or Netscape 4.x to test this.

I'm hoping Moz 0.9.8 (due out any moment now according to the roadmap) will fix
the problem.

Walter R. Moore --  System Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr@eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

"It was glorious to see -- if your heart were iron,
And you could keep from grieving at all the pain" - The Iliad (13.355)