[imp] Poppaswd

Eric Jon ROSTETTER eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:55:19 -0600

> Quoting Thomas Jalsovsky <admin@postel.sk>:
>
> > I downloaded and tryed to apply that patch before I wrote my previouse
> > e-mail. I think a README file should be included in that patch, at least.
> > There is not written that I should copy those files into horde/ or
> > horde/imp/, should I overwrite the exiting files (e.g. main.php, base.php
> > ...).
> > It is very poorly documented,oh sorry - it isn't documented.
>
> I think you just volunteered to document it.
>
> -chuck

I'm currently working on it, as of yesterday.  I need to port my
imp 2.2 stuff (password, vacation notices, and .forward file support)
to imp 3 now.  I'll post all three when done.  With docs.  I'm using
the passwd module as the basis for the others.

So if anyone else wants to document these, great, go for it.  But in a
few days I should have versions which I'll make available with some
form of docs for them.

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Fragen Sie nicht was Ihre Kumputer tun koennen,
aber fragen Sie was Sie fur Ihre Kumputer koennen.