[imp] Poppaswd

boiboi alavaren boiboi@stberlin.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:16:56 +0800

I need the document too.

+ Quoting Thomas Jalsovsky <admin@postel.sk>:
+
+ > I downloaded and tryed to apply that patch before I wrote my previouse
+ > e-mail. I think a README file should be included in that patch, at least.
+ > There is not written that I should copy those files into horde/ or
+ > horde/imp/, should I overwrite the exiting files (e.g. main.php, base.php
+ > ...).
+ > It is very poorly documented,oh sorry - it isn't documented.
+
+ I think you just volunteered to document it.
+
+ -chuck
+
+ --
+ Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
+ "What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in
+ the
+ arms of silence. All we ever have is here, now." - Ursula K. Le Guin
+
+ --
+ IMP mailing list: http://horde.org/imp/
+ Archive: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&r=1&w=2