Horde / IMP w/o javascript

liamr@umich.edu liamr@umich.edu
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:56:00 -0500

Hey guys -

In doing our first internal training on our IMP deployment, my boss has decided
that one of our priorities should be getting IMP to work better when browsers
have JavaScript turned off.

I've played around with NS and IE w/ JS turned off...  JS is woven throughout
the application pretty thoroughly.  I'd asked if he thought we should focus
more on user education (telling people what /doesn't/ work when JS is
disabled),  or altering the application how realistic the latter is.. but he'd
like to focus on the later.

I guess I'm looking for opinions.  What do you all thing?

Liam