[imp] favorites icon for imp

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:56:34 +0000

I have done this also but a little more involved method but modifing the
frames.php and a couple of other files so that the icon changed depending on
what app you were in (turba, horde, imp etc).

The icons also show up in Mozilla and look pretty cool.

My patch, quite out of date but it you look at the code you'll see the idea, is
here:

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Shortcut%20Icons/

But sound like you have a cooler icon than my bmp2ico'd ones.

Mike