Sub Folder Creation

dmarien dmarien@dmarien.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:42:50 -0500

Hello all!

i'm new to imp (been using it for maybe 20 mins), but it's absolutely
amazing.  damn those 2 wated yeras using squirrel mail.

my question is, under the 'folders' page, I created a top-level folder
called 'archive' (this worked), i then selected that folder (check the box)
and tried to create a sub folder called 'personx'.  i got the following error
message...

"The folder "archive/personx" was not created. This is what the server said:
CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox node /home/dmarien/mail/archive/: File
exists"

anyone know what's going on?

if this isn't the way to create subfolders, what is?

---
www.freshlyripped.com