folders (again)

dmarien dmarien@dmarien.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:00:25 -0500

I have tried absolutely everything to get sub folders (and sub folders
thereof) to work correctly, but i still get the same error message (The
folder "Saved-Mail/test/test2" was not created. This is what the server said:
CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox node /home/dmarien/Saved-Mail/test/: File
exists)

Here is my config....

all the servers in config/servers.php have

'folders' => 'Saved-Mail/',
'namespace' => 'Saved-Mail',

and in my options' under imp, under 'server information' i have path to mail
folders as 'Saved-Mail' and 'use IMAP server subscriptions checked.

can someone please tell me what I am doing incorrectly?  thanks.  i just want
to have the ability to have sub folders in sub folders, with as many as I want.

thanks.