[imp] Poppaswd

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:27:08 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Thomas Jalsovsky wrote:

> I downloaded and tryed to apply that patch before I wrote my previouse
> e-mail. I think a README file should be included in that patch, at least.
> There is not written that I should copy those files into horde/ or
> horde/imp/, should I overwrite the exiting files (e.g. main.php, base.php
> ...).
> It is very poorly documented,oh sorry - it isn't documented.

 I've just put a new archive with a small README.... Hope it will help !

 http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr/public/passwd.tgz (it is always the last version).

-mat.

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80