[imp] New Mail popup using POP (IMP 2.x)

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:13:33 +0100

El vie, 25 de ene de 2002, a las 05:55:29 +0100, Santiago Romero dijo:
>  Hi. I hope this is a quick/easy question (urgent for me).
>
>  I'm using horde 1.2.7 and imp 2.2.7 and I've noticed that
>  the "You have new mail" popup does not appear when I receive
>  new mail.
>
>  I don't know if this is due I'm attacking a pop3 server
>  instead of an IMAP server.
>
>  My defaults.php3:
>
>  // this should not affect the new mail popups, right?
>  $default->minimum_popups = true;
>
>  /* Check For New Mail Configuration */
>  $default->newmail_popup                  = true;
>  $default->refresh_delay                  = '300';

 I took a look at Horde/IMP FAQ and DOCS and I couldn't find
 any answer to why I don't get the "new email" popup. I've also
 tried to comment the minimum_popups option but it still does
 not work.

 I would appreciate any help.

 Thanks a lot.

--