[imp] Identity saved mail folder

Todd Aiken taiken@ubishops.ca
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:23:19 -0500

> Quoting Brad Hazledine <brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com>:
>
> > Updated on Friday and having a problem.
> > When creating a new identity, the folder to save sent mail to is not
> > being saved.
 >
> If you're using HEAD, try now.
>
> -chuck

I just installed a fresh install of Horde 2.0, IMP 3.0, and Turba 1.0, using
the RELENG_ tags, and this is the only problem I remain with.

Just wondering how often RELENG_ is updated so I can fix this bug on
my install?

A big thanks to the entire Horde group, and also to this mailing list and
everyone on it... was having a couple of other problems that I was able
to resolve thanks to this list.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken                  | This space can be yours, for just four
Systems Administrator          | easy payments of $39.95.  Plus, buy
Cole Computer Centre           | one half and get the 2nd half for 50%
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY            | off the cost of the two together!
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA    | Call 1-800-4-RIPOFF today!