[imp] Identity saved mail folder

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:44:39 -0500

Quoting Todd Aiken <taiken@ubishops.ca>:

> I just installed a fresh install of Horde 2.0, IMP 3.0, and Turba 1.0, using
> the RELENG_ tags, and this is the only problem I remain with.

Right. Like I said, I updated HEAD, not RELENG_.

> Just wondering how often RELENG_ is updated so I can fix this bug on
> my install?

It depends; if it's something that we need to make sure is stable and works,
then it could be a bit; if it's a simple bugfix, then usually right away or
pretty quickly. It also, of course, depends on how much time people have.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the