anyone using apc with Horde 2 / IMP 3.0

Eric Jon ROSTETTER eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:13:16 -0600

Slightly off topic, but...

I've tried to use apc caching with various versions of apc, and in the past
they have always resulted in seg faults.  Today I tried out the latest
CVS of apc, and at least with mmap caches it seems to work well except for
a problem with login/logout. (I've not yet had time to debug this).

Is any one else using apc with horde/imp/etc without any major problems?
I would love to discuss problems, solutions, etc.

The main reason I'm pursuing this, BTW, is because troll is simple too slow
(and consumes too many resources) without it.  The rest of the Horde
applications work well without it.

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Fragen Sie nicht was Ihre Kumputer tun koennen,
aber fragen Sie was Sie fur Ihre Kumputer koennen.