Win32 installation help

David Lovitch dml0163@lausd.k12.ca.us
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:37:16 -0800

I'm running an Apache/1.3.23 server with PHP/4.1.1 and MySQL/3.23.47.  I'm
attempting to install Horde.  I've followed all the installation steps, to the
letter, I believe, however, when I try to load my
http://localhost/horde/test.php or http://servers-name/horde/test.php, IE
cannot find the server, Mozilla just does nothing.  The server does get a lot
of hard drive activity for about 3-5 seconds before the error/nothing is
returned.  There's nothing in the event logs, or Apache's error log.  Is there
anywhere I can look to find out what's going on?  Also, simply going to horde/
gives me the same as horde/test.php