[imp] Win32 installation help

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 02:28:42 +0000

Have you confirmed that PHP is running? i.e does php work for other pages?
If not that go into the php folder from a comand line and run it eg:
php d:\path\to\horde\test.php
and see if ti gives you an error message or a whole lot of html output

If you get html then check you Apache config. And are the page requests lists in
Apache's access logs?

- Mike (running pretty much same config as you)
http://webmail.graftonhall.co.nz/horde/test.php