[imp] sql confusion

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:31:15 -0500

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 10:53:51PM -0500, Mark G. Thomas wrote:

> What SQL commands do I need to insert into mysql_create.sql to
> delete any prior horde_users, horde_prefs, horde_categories,
> and horde_categories_categories tables, before recreation?

drop table tablename;

> Is there some better way of fixing my problem?

You could probably use a bunch of "alter table" statements to
alter the table structures.  I don't think there were a
prohibitive number of changes to the schemas.

> I see that now the preferences driver "$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';"
> is set in horde/config/horde.php, however I can't find anyting about
> connection tracking setup.  Can I or should I no longer use sql for this?
> Do I have to do or set anything to handle connection tracking?

The connection tracking stuff is no longer used (or needed,
really).

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)