[imp] sql confusion

Mark G. Thomas Mark@misty.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:16:40 -0500

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 12:31:15AM -0500, Jon Parise wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 10:53:51PM -0500, Mark G. Thomas wrote:
> > What SQL commands do I need to insert into mysql_create.sql to
> > delete any prior horde_users, horde_prefs, horde_categories,
> > and horde_categories_categories tables, before recreation?
>
> drop table tablename;

Thanks.  That was extremely simple, and just what I needed, so now it
works, or at least mostly works.

Sorry, yet another basic question.

On the Addressbooks preferences screen, I get this:
Addressbooks
 Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /sites/mgtmail.com/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61
 Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /sites/mgtmail.com/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61
 Choose the addressbook to use when adding addresses.
                   None

Is this a sql database issue or soemething else I didn't set up right? <sigh>

Also, does anyone have any scripts for extracting the old imp_pref stuff
and migrating the info to default_user preferences in horde_prefs,
so that all my users don't have to go in and fill in their names,
email addresses, and addressbook information again?  Unfortunately
for me, this is an obstacle for many of the users.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark@Misty.com)
voice: 215-591-3695    fax:   215-591-0615