[imp] quota hook and IMAP c-Client version

Roman Serbski libser@manas.kg
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:38:23 +0500

Hi again

I'm still trying to get imp_show_quota function to work but with no
success yet. I tried to test it with small example provided in PHP manual:

<?php
$mbox = imap_open("{my.domain.com:993/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}",
"user", "xxxxx", OP_HALFOPEN) or die("can't connect: ".imap_last_error());
$quota_value = imap_get_quota($mbox, "user");
	if (is_array($quota_value)) {
		print "Usage level is: " . $quota_value['usage'];
			print "Limit level is: " . $quota_value['limit'];
		}
imap_close($mbox);
?>

This example gives me the same error:

Warning: c-client imap_getquota failed in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/test.php on line 4

Line 4 is exactly where imap_get_quota called, so I suppose something is
definitely wrong with my c-Client. Could someone running latest
Courier-IMAP and c-Client-2001 test this example?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Roman

--
  9:00AM  up 17 mins, 2 users, load averages: 0.14, 0.08, 0.04