"my addressbook" update problem from email window

Peter Farrow peterf@3d-computers.co.uk
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:15:52 -0000

Dear All,

Many thanks for all your previous help.  I have Imp3 running with Turba 1.0
now.  I have managed to configure Turba and Imp to talk together and
configured Turba to talk to a local address book running on my horde mysql
database. I can even do LDAP lookups on my enterprise LDAP server here in
house.

I can manually add entries to the Turba "local" address book and this works
fine.  I have enabled all the fields for searching in the preferences setup
for the address book and defaulted the setup to the "my addressbook" setting
which I configured in sources.php for turba to be the local MYSQL server.

When messages are received, clicking on the address book icon does not add
the user to any of my address books, neither does it return an error.  Yet I
can add entries manually.

If any one has any thoughts please let me know!

Regards

Pete Farrow

Peter Farrow
peterf@3d-computers.co.uk
Technical Director
3D computer Systems
01249 460766
01249 460583 (fax)

www.3d-computers.co.uk
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views
held by 3d Computer Systems Ltd.