Warning: Bad message number in /opt/horde/imp/compose.php on line 443

imp@gurubase.com imp@gurubase.com
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:47:24 +0800 (HKT)

Dear all,

I use horde v2.0, imp v3.0 and Cyrus IMAP4 v2.0.11

After a search of messages , a list of messages appear. I click one of it and
click reply and the error message shown in "subject" appear.

The message can't be retrieved.

Can anyone help?

PLEASE READ: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail you must not copy, distribute or take any further
action in reliance upon it and you should delete it and notify the sender
immediately. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. GuruBase
Technology Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message or any attachment(s). This transmission could
contain viruses, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or
arrive late. If verification of this e-mail is sought then please request
a hard copy. Unless otherwise stated any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not represent those of GuruBase Technology
Limited. This e-mail is intended for information purposes only.