Problems with preferences and Turba

internet@biol.unlp.edu.ar internet@biol.unlp.edu.ar
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:26:06 -0300 (ART)

Hi, people, I've finally installed the Horde 2.0 framework, the IMP 3.0
and Turba, and everything is working pretty well. The only issues that
keep annoying me are that I couldn't create the Turba entries on the
horde tables (the script /config/drivers/turba.mysql doesn't seem
to do nothing, and after I run it, it becomes empty), and that I couldn't
get the "preferences" icon to show up in the "Inbox" screen.
I'm runnig RedHat 7.2, Apache 1.3.22-2, Mysql 3.23.41-1, Imap-2000c-15,
and I'm getting the mail through the Imap server.
If in need of any further information, just ask, and you'll get it.

Thanks,

Luis.