Can't log in. Was: [imp] Imp talking to imap problem.

José Angel Rodríguez Leyva jar@villazul.ltu.sld.cu
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:26:10 -0500 (CST)

Hi,

I have been trying to setup horde 2.0-1, imp 3.0-1 for a week and I
haven't been able to do it.

I have the same problem as Robert Hendelman, I can't log in to imp, imapd
says: "Command stream end of file, while reading line user=???
host=UNKNOWN".

I have installed:

apache-1.3.22-4
php-4.1.1-1
postgresql-7.1.3-2
imap-2000c-15

on Red Hat 7.2.

Does imap-2000c have the same problem as imap-uw-2001.313? And if so,
where can I find uw-imapd 2000.283, I have been searching for it in UW but
I haven't been able to find it.