[imp] "Save a copy in".....

Federico Giannici giannici@neomedia.it
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 18:42:41 +0000

Federico Giannici wrote:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
> >
> > And this one is
> > printed if it is set either in the personal preferences or as a default
> > locked value in the global preferences.
>
> I have set a global preferences value (in Italian) but didn't locked it.
> In this way that value is used if the user didn't select a different
> one.
> And this seems to work...
>
> So, if a global preferences is specified, it should be written into the
> compose window, even if it is not locked.

Hemm...
It seems that it already works in this way!

Please forgive me, I used an account that was created BEFORE I set a
default value for the "sent-mail" folder...

Anyway, it seems that there are still some inconsistences in this area.
But this time I want to be more precise, so I'll send an email tomorrow
because now I'm in a hurry.

Bye,
    __
   |-                      giannici@neomedia.it