Imp 3.0 hangs on compose/reply

Kevin Amorin kev@amorin.org
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:01:53 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
	I am running Imp 3.0 with Horde 2.0 with Solaris 2.8 Apache
1.3.22 and php 4.1.1. I am not using any preferences driver.  I am
able to access and log in to imp and view my Inbox, but when I
compose/reply a massage a second i.e. window open and hangs.  On the
system, imap cpu stats jump to 10% then the http process stats goes to
100% and hangs.  The /tmp/horde.log shows the user logged in with success.
Is there any way to further debug imp?  Has anyone seen this before?
Seems all other imp features work well on the system.

Thanks
Kevin