Problems with imp 3.0

Mike mike@deadmime.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:16:51 -0500

Hey everybody,

I setup IMP 3.0 and got everything working, except for folders. When I =
click on the folders icon, the
browser hangs, and the Apache process serving the request simply spins =
and uses up more and more
CPU.

The imap server that I am pointing it at is a modified version of cyrus =
2.0.14. I modified cyrus to use=20
"/" as delimiters rather than "." so we could have mailboxes with .'s in =
them. If I point IMP at another=20
one of my mail servers (one that doesn't have the patch) everything, =
including folders, works fine.=20

The funny part is, is I have an old verison of IMP (2.8.2.18) running on =
this mail server just fine. All
I had to change (when I applied my mail server patch) is the =
$default->personal_folders flag
from "INBOX." to "INBOX/".

my servers config for this new setup is

$servers['imap'] =3D array(
    'name' =3D> 'MrHost',
    'server' =3D> '149.99.59.8',
    'protocol' =3D> 'imap',
    'port' =3D> 143,
    'folders' =3D> '',
    'namespace' =3D> 'INBOX/',
    'maildomain' =3D> 'mrhost.ca',
    'smtphost' =3D> 'smtp.mrhost.ca',
    'realm' =3D> 'mrhost.ca',
    'preferred' =3D> ''
);

Is this a bug with IMP 3.0? something to do with the "/" ?? Has anybody =
ever seen anything like this?

Thanks for you time,

Mike
mike@deadmime.com