[imp] Does anyone have a problem with IMP + Courier-IMAP?

Rudy Setiawan hordeimp@ccom.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:29:02 -0800

Gunawan,

Ya I am also using vpopmail with a mysql based auth. which is faster access
than a text-based passwd file right ? hehe...
I dont know what's wrong with it...
tried to recompile courier-imap still looks the same.
is there a way that we can strace the imapd ? hehehe I am just wanna know where
it stucks at...

Thanks guys..

Quoting gunawan@optima.co.id:

> :
>
> hemm, may be something wrong with your courier ...
>
> my box still cool, when my configuration are:
>
> qmail-smtpd-with-auth+qmail-pop3d-with-auth+courier-
imapd+vpopmaild+mysql+horde-