[imp] IMP under virtual hosts

Rudy Setiawan hordeimp@ccom.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:39:08 -0800

Daniel,

Or you can create your own redirect hehe so do not touch the apache config..
just create and index.cgi ... i am doing like this:

#include <stdio.h>

int main(void) {
  printf("Status: 302 Transferred to...\n");
  printf("Location: http://www.domain.com/horde/imp\n");
  printf("Content-type: text/html\n\n");
}

the compile it "gcc -o index.cgi index.c"

so everytime people try to access https://webmail.domain.com it will actually
be directed to horde/imp heheh so you wont get any redirect.php error.

Rudy