[imp] Problems with imp 3.0

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:24:17 -0500

Quoting Mike <mike@deadmime.com>:

> The imap server that I am pointing it at is a modified version of cyrus
> 2.0.14. I modified cyrus to use
> "/" as delimiters rather than "." so we could have mailboxes with .'s in
> them. If I point IMP at another
> one of my mail servers (one that doesn't have the patch) everything,
> including folders, works fine.

See what the getDelimiter() function in Tree.php returns. If it's wrong, then
your IMAP server isn't returning the right thing or we're not accounting for
something, and that's the problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the