[imp] removing folders preference?

Neil Haverlandt neilh@datasolv.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:48:10 -0700

I have the folders field set in my servers.php but after I lock folders in
prefs.php  the folders list in IMP shows every directory under my "users"
directory (ie. home).  When I put the Mail/ value in the prefs.php I no longer
had that problem.

Like wise when i set the folders lock to false and value to '' in prefs.php the
value set in servers.php is shown and I have no problem.

Also, if I lock my sent_mail_folder in prefs.php IMP no longer saves sent-mail.

IMAP is imap-4.7-1mdir8es <- is this the cause?

Neil Haverlandt