apache segfault in folder management - solved

mail@krel.org mail@krel.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:23:52 -0500

I have finally figured out why I had those funny folders in "Folder List" and
why my apache was segfaulting when I was clicking "Folder Management".
By comparing an older cvs version files of imp to the current ones I have
found that the only major difference is in prefs.php.
By trying to get rid of the "Folder Path" in login screen of IMP/Horde, I
changed
// user folder path
$_prefs['folders'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'text',
    'desc' => _("Path to your mail folders:")
);

// user folder path
$_prefs['folders'] = array(
    'value' => 'INBOX.',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'text',
    'desc' => _("Path to your mail folders:")
);

now i know that locked=true is enough to get rid of it. Everything is working
fine again.

but my question is - what should go into value ?

PS
i use cyrus imap