IMP 3.0 + Slackware 8.0

Andreas L'amouroux alamouroux@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 02:01:11 -0500

Hi Everybody!

I need some especific help about installing Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 on Linux=
 Slackware 8.0, I replaced the mod_php 4.0.5 package included in Slack 8=
 with a mod_php 4.1.1, I installed Horde 2.0 without inconvenience,=
 replaced the PEAR dir with the package downloaded from horde.org...
The problem comes when I install IMP under de /var/www/htdocs/horde=
 directory, when I try to access the http://myweb/horde/ I can see the=
 Login page but it contains a serie of warnings too:

Warning: Call to undefinied function SORTARRIVAL in /config/prefs.php at=
 Line 237 (Something alike, I don't remember the sentence exactly)

And so the warnings continue with SORTDATE, SORTFROM, SORTSUBJECT,=
 SORTSIZE.

Thanks a lot for all the coming help.
                 \||/
                 |  @___oo