[imp] removed IMP::preambleString() .

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:26:34 -0600

I think I see your problem.  You have 'Mail/' set for namespace when it
should be set as 'folder' instead (namespace should be blank).  Change
those, then log in on a fresh run of your browser (so as not to use a
page with the folder prefix cached).

My understanding is that the 'folder' preference is used when your mail
server keeps your folders in a directory under, say, your home
directory; namespace is a cosmetic setting to remove part of the
folder's name for display purposes.  For example, if my mailbox looked like:

Mail/
  Trash
  Sent-Mail

I would set the folder option to 'Mail/' and leave namespace empty.  If
my mailbox looked like:

INBOX.Trash
INBOX.Sent-Mail

Then I would set namespace to INBOX. and leave folder empty.  And if my
mailbox looked like (strange but possible I suppose):

Mail/
  INBOX.Trash
  INBOX.Sent-Mail

Then I would set folder to Mail/ and namespace to INBOX.

If your mailbox really has files name Mail/Trash (not a Mail dir
containing a file Trash), then you may need to do some serious recoding
somewhere...not sure.