[imp] removed IMP::preambleString() .

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:18:15 -0600

*shrug* If you set folder to 'Mail/' and namespace to '' each of your
folders shows up as Mail/{foldername}?  If so, there is likely something
configured wrong on your IMAP server.  In that case we're getting out of
my scope, but I feel fairly comfortable saying your problem is primarily
a configuration issue either on your IMP or your IMAP server.  More than
that I can't say without access to your machine and more free time than
I currently have.  Sorry...