Can only create folders under current INBOX folder, ans the are not visible !

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@cam.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:04:22 -0500

Hi all. We are using courier-imap-1.3.11, with latest CVS version of Horde +
IMP.
We can now access IMP fine, but we try to create a folder, we get the
following error ;

"The folder "test" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
mailbox name"

However, if I select my INBOX, then try to create a folder, it works fine.
The only problem is, if I refreash my page, I cannot see it !!

Furthermore, if I go directly in the directory on the server where my email
is stored, here is the architecture ...

drwx------    9 28307    users         288 Feb 14 19:55 ./
drwxr-xr-x   39 root     root          936 Feb  9 15:18 ../
-rw-r--r--    1 28307    users          20 Feb 14 19:55
courierimapsubscribed
-rw-r--r--    1 28307    users          15 Feb 14 11:57 courierimapuiddb
drwx------    2 28307    users          48 Feb  9 15:13 cur/
drwx------    2 28307    users          48 Feb  9 15:13 new/
drwx------    5 28307    users         152 Feb 14 19:27 .test/
drwx------    2 28307    users          48 Feb 14 20:02 tmp/