IE/ssl trouble IMP 3.0

scott@augustus.ca scott@augustus.ca
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:21:56 -0500

Greetings,
So I've done my best to scour the archives on this subject.  I saw a few similar
posts but none with a resolution... at least none that have worked for me :-(

I'm having major trouble with IE 6 and my apache ssl whereby clicking on various
items (thus far it appears random) causes IE to give the ubiquitous "This page
contains both secure and nonsecure items" error and asks if you would like to
display the nonsecure items. No matter which response you choose you get the
"Page cannot be displayed" error.  Obviously this an ultra annoyance.  I have
tried altering the SSLCipher in my apache to no avail as well as ensure the
document root is specified correctly. The entire horde/imp package lies in my
secure docs area.

Netscape 4.x and 6 work beautifully, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror... but alas...
this is for remote users and gotta assume there will be a large number of IE users.

My vitals:
Horde Versions
Horde: 2.0
IMP: 3.0